Green tea delivers antioxidants and a gentle energy lift without any help. honey is best choice for green tea, because it contains antioxidants and may add further health benefits.Green tea is labelled as one of the world’s healthiest drinks with an abundance of antioxidants and nutrients. However, its bland and slightly bitter taste can ward off many people from drinking it.High cholesterol level can lead to fatal heart disease and stroke. Thus, it is very important to keep cholesterol levels in control. we can add raw natural honey to green tea , which will enhance the benefits to the consumer however raw honey should be added to the prepared tea which should be warm and not hot . As heating honey along with tea leaves will spoil the benefits of honey totally . So get the benefit of green tea and honey .
the market is flooded with a variety of flavored green tea packs, including honey Green tea. However, you will not get the real taste of honey or its sweetness in these tea bags. Check out this Green tea and honey recipe to enjoy the great taste and good health.
- Green Tea Bag – 1
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Water – 1 Cup
*How To Do:
- First, heat a cup of water in a vessel.
- Place a green tea bag in a cup and pour the hot water on it.
- Let the tea seep in for a few minutes.
- Add a spoon of honey and serve hot.
*How To Drink Green Tea With Honey:
- You can drink this beverage while it is still hot to enjoy the best taste.
- For some tangibleness and freshness, add a few drops of lemon juice to this mixture.